The SOS Jantes KC mobile application is published by Tris Informatique Sàrl
The mobile application and the SOS Jantes KC website are published by Tris Informatique Sàrl.
Tris Informatique Sàrl, a limited liability company established in Switzerland, in the municipality of Renens. Headquarters: Avenue des Baumettes 5 – 1020, Renens – Switzerland. Director: Elpidio Monaco. Website host: Tris Informatique Sàrl – Avenue des Baumettes 5 – 1020, Renens – Switzerland – Phone: +41 21 635 55 40.
Privacy Statement / Protection of Personal Data – Data Protection Act
Tris Informatique Sàrl is committed to protecting the confidentiality of its customers and visitors to its application and website, and considers the protection of personal data to be of fundamental importance for the operation of its activities. Tris Informatique Sàrl complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, and the Data Protection Act (LPD).
This application and website do not collect or record any data from its users that is not necessary for the proper functioning of the application and website.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, and the LPD, you have the right to access, modify, delete, portability, and oppose the data concerning you. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our customer service at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to not disclosing to third parties the information concerning you unless you authorize us to do so or it is necessary to provide our services.
Processing of personal data
This application and website record the following data, necessary for the management of the user’s profile, to make contact following a request for a quote, and to manage the request for a quote:
- Name / First name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Departure address (delivery)
- Recipient address (delivery)
- Number of rims
- Photos of rims
This data is used only for the management of your account, to contact you in response to a request for a quote, and to manage the delivery of the rims. They are shared with third parties only to the extent necessary to provide our services, for example with delivery service providers.
Users are formally informed that the sites to which they can access through hyperlinks do not all belong to Tris Informatique Sàrl or SOS Jantes KC. They decline all responsibility for the content of the information provided on the sites that do not belong to them, under the activation of the hyperlink.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Legal warning to users
The user declares to accept the characteristics and limits of the Internet and, in particular, to acknowledge:
- Having knowledge of the nature of the mobile internet network and in particular, its technical performances and response times, to consult, query, or transfer data information.
- That the communication by the user to third parties of his identifiers and, in general, of any information considered by the user as personal or confidential is done at his own risk.
- That it is up to the user to take all appropriate measures to protect his own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses on the Internet network.
In general, the user is solely responsible for the choice, use, and interpretation of the data he consults, queries, and transfers on the Internet and the use of online services offered by Tris Informatique Sàrl. The SOS Jantes KC application and website are set up by Tris Informatique Sàrl whose head office is located in Switzerland. Internet users accessing this site from locations other than Switzerland must ensure compliance with locally applicable laws.
Minimum computer configuration
The user of the SOS Jantes KC application and website acknowledges having the necessary skills and means to access and use these services.
For this purpose, the user acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration used does not contain any viruses and is in good working order.
To provide certain features on our application and website, we use third-party services. Here is a list of the third-party services we use, and why we use them:
- Google Maps: We use Google Maps to provide mapping and routing features.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our application and website and to help improve our service.
- Google Fonts: We use Google Fonts to provide a consistent visual user experience.
- Google reCAPTCHA: We use Google reCAPTCHA to prevent unauthorized automated access to our application or website.
- Matomo: We use Matomo to analyze the use of our application and website, which is an alternative to Google Analytics.
- WP Rocket: We use WP Rocket to improve the performance of our website.
These third-party services may collect, store, and use information, including your IP address, based on their own privacy policies, which we recommend that you consult. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of these third-party services.
We take the security of your data very seriously. We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent the loss, use, or unauthorized access to your personal data. Only authorized personnel have access to your data, and they will only be processed in accordance with our instructions.
International data transfers
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area. If this should change in the future, we will inform you and ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect your data.
Data retention period
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which we collected it, including to meet any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period, we take into account the quantity, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm resulting from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes by other means, as well as applicable legal requirements.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.